What is Incident Management software?
The purpose of effective incident management is to create a framework which allows an organization to ensure its operations are efficiently restored following any service disruption.
As part of the organization’s wider risk management strategy, its incident tracking software and incident management process will:
- Help identify the threat to normal service operation.
- Support the coordination of the required response.
- Ensure the impact on business operations is minimized.
CoreStream’s Incident Management software is an incident management solution for centralizing the recording, resolution and reporting of incidents, threats and problems across your organization or within specific divisions or departments.
Our platform provides the incident management tools your organization needs to identify issues which threaten normal operations and help coordinate your incident response by:
- Raising incidents/problems.
- Delivering real-time reporting.
- Assessing information on the nature and severity of the incident.
- Tracking progress of incidents to resolution.
- Creating/monitoring actions on incident response.
- Assigning responsibility for incidents to relevant personnel.
- Providing comments on incident management reports.
What are the benefits of Incident Management Software?
A key challenge for any organization in managing incidents which pose a risk to its business operations is ensuring there is a coordinated response from all relevant personnel.
That’s particularly true in today’s business environment in which potential risks can take many forms and emerge from different directions, relating to legal, financial, health and safety, people, cyber-security and other issues.
Managing risk effectively and mitigating threats to the organization requires cross-team coordination amongst individuals and departments supported by the best incident management tools.
Our incident management system efficiently monitors risk, compliance and audit activities in an environment which, by prioritizing the user’s needs, adapts seamlessly to our clients’ processes and frameworks.
CoreStream’s Incident Management software is designed to track and manage incidents, protect your business and quickly restore normal service operation by:
- Supporting all incident/problem types.
- Reducing the time taken to respond to incident reports.
- Adapting seamlessly to customer requirements.
- Delivering insight into incident response and trends.
- Providing full control over data privacy.
By delivering the best incident management software we can deliver a customized incident management service with the speed and accuracy to satisfy your risk management needs.
What are the risks of not having Incident Management software?
Failure to implement a robust plan for incident management and response could have serious consequences for the organization, exposing it to unnecessary risk and disruption.
- Incidents which could have been prevented by being identified earlier may be allowed to escalate.
- The increasing burden of regulatory requirements could leave the organization open to compliance breaches.
- Your organization may fail to implement a coordinated incident response if different departments or divisions within the organization such as finance, HR, marketing or customer support are unaware of an incident.
- Failing to implement effective monitoring systems, track incidents and keep accurate, up-to-date documentation on critical assets and data could leave the organization open to external attack or in danger of regulatory breaches.
Deploying the best incident management software allows your IT and other support teams to focus fully on their core activities, streamlining the process for incident tracking and reporting.
- The CoreStream platform offers a range of software tools which help to protect your business and its operations while also supporting your team and assisting your operational objectives. These include:
- A cloud-based solution with no mandatory support packages and unlimited users.
- User friendly technology which supports adoption and encourages collaboration.
- Embedded user guidance which minimizes training time.
- Enhanced collation and presentation of risk and compliance data.
- An extremely flexible architecture capable of accommodating your existing processes and frameworks.
- Rapid implementation of incident management processes delivering business benefits and ROI in as little as two weeks.